These breakfast tacos are amazing. Made with tortillas and eggs and lots of veggies to add color and taste. This will make for smiling faces at the breakfast table!
Want to serve a different, warm, tasty breakfast and give you the best start of your day? Try these easy and fast egg breakfast tacos. Full of flavor wrapped in delicious flour tortillas. Showing you do not need to start your day with bread every day. Are you ready to learn how to make breakfast tacos? Let’s get started!
Surprise your family with these breakfast tacos and you will be making them again and again. Whether it is for a special occasion like a holiday or just because it is the weekend. These are that tasty.
Another bonus is that you have these tacos ready and on the table in less than 10 minutes. Make your eggs, warm your flour tortillas and you are ready to eat.
As you need to do multiple things is a great breakfast to make together. The whisking, chopping, and cooking is a great family activity. It might take you a bit longer but it will be more fun.
Choose all your favorite vegetables. Serve with roasted tomato salsa on the side to make these tacos look even more festive.
Breakfast tacos ingredients
To make this easy breakfast taco recipe you need a number of ingredients. Make sure you have the following ingredients on your grocery list:
- Flour tortillas
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Bell peppers
- Fresh parsley
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Baking product
How to make breakfast tacos
Start this recipe with slicing the bacon, scallion, bell peppers, and sun dried tomatoes. Then whisk the eggs and add some salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
Heat a skillet until warm and add olive oil. Pan fry the bacon until crisp. Add the bell peppers and sun dried tomatoes.
Bake for about 5 minutes until the bell peppers are soft. Take the vegetable mix out of the pan and set aside.
Warm the skillet again and add a baking product. Put the whisked eggs into the skillet and let it set for 10 seconds before you stir it into scrambled eggs.
Return the vegetable-bacon mix to your whisked eggs and stir on medium to low heat. Warm a second skillet and warm the 4 small tortillas on both sides.
Cut the avocado in half and cut the half avocado in small cubes. Take a tortilla and put two or three tablespoons of egg on top.
Add avocado on the tortillas and sprinkle some finely chopped parsley on the tacos and you are ready to serve.
Other breakfast recipes
If you love this breakfast recipe you can find more on the Tortilla Channel. Take a look at these other breakfast recipes:
- Breakfast quesadillas – this quesadilla recipe is also made with eggs, avocado, and tortillas
- Breakfast enchiladas – filled with eggs, pork sausages and the best Mexican flavors. So tasty
- Ham egg and cheese crescent ring – made with crescent dough, ham, cheese, and eggs. A decorative ring that you can serve on special occasions
- Fluffy pancakes – want to eat the fluffiest pancakes ever? Try this recipe and you will taste the most amazing pancakes
- Breakfast nachos – oven-baked breakfast nachos are an amazing breakfast or lunch recipe
- Dutch baby pancake – made in a cast iron skillet. Let the skillet go really hot and your Dutch baby pancake will puff up with
See how to make flour tortillas
As any tortilla recipe tastes better, take a look at the instruction video below showing you how you can make flour tortillas.
Another fun recipe to make with your kids. You can freeze and thaw when you need them making your recipes even tastier.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE TORTILLA CHANNEL NEWSLETTER FOR FREE TO RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS INTO YOUR INBOX!
Looking for a fast and tasty breakfast? Try these breakfast tacos made with eggs, vegetables and tortillas. Done in no time. Great for a special occasion!
- 4 tortillas
- 3 eggs
- 4 strips of bacon finely chopped
- 1 scallion sliced
- ½ avocado
- ½ bell pepper finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the bacon, scallion, bell peppers and sun dried tomatoes
- Whisk the eggs and add some salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Heat a skillet until warm and add olive oil. Add the bacon and pan fry the bacon until crisp. Add the bell peppers and sun dried tomatoes. Bake for about 5 minutes until the bell peppers are soft
- Take the bacon vegetable mix out of the pan and set aside
- Warm the skillet again and add a baking product. Put the whisked eggs into the skillet and let it set for 10 seconds before stir it into scrambled eggs
- Return the vegetable bacon mix to your whisked eggs and stir on medium to low heat
- Warm a second skillet and warm your the 4 small tortillas on both sides. Cut the avocado in half and cut the half avocado in small cubes. Take a tortilla and put two or three tablespoons of egg on the tortilla
- Divide the avocado on the tortillas and sprinkle some finely chopped parsley on top. The tacos and you are ready to serve
Calories: 260; Fat: 16.9g; Carbs: 14.8g; Protein: 13.3g;