If you love wraps and chicken this chicken Caesar wrap will be your new favorite dish. Made with a super yummy dressing!
You can eat these wraps for lunch but also for dinner. The wraps are on the table in no time so if you are looking for a fast tortilla wrap recipe this is it. Ready to learn how you can make chicken Caesar wraps? Let’s get started!
We all know those days when we are stressed for time and want a full meal but no idea what to make. On those days you can make this recipe.
With fresh lettuce, shredded chicken, cheese and dressing you get a wrap with the right bite. You can add some of your favorite ingredients.
This is a great freezer friendly recipe (just leave out the lettuce when you freeze). Make ahead in a big batch and wrap the Caesar tortillas individually.
This way you can decide how many you want to eat when you take wraps out of the freezer.
Write the date you made this recipe and put it on your wraps using a sticker. You can keep them in the freezer for at least 3 months.
Thaw when you want to eat them.
Chicken Caesar wrap ingredients
To make this wrap recipe you need just a handful of ingredient to turn them into a great dinner. Put the following ingredients on your grocery list:
- Flour tortillas
- Romana or iceberg lettuce
- Streaky bacon
- Shredded chicken
- Caesar dressing
- Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
How to make shredded chicken Caesar wraps
Start with washing the lettuce and cut it into big chunks. Set the lettuce aside. Boil your chicken in hot water for 20 minutes.
Let it cool for 2 minutes and shred the chicken with two forks. Put the chicken in a medium bowl. Add the lettuce to the bowl.
Cut the streaky bacon in thin slices. Add the bacon to the chicken and stir. Then take the dressing and add to the bowl.
Stir through thoroughly so all of the chicken and lettuce is covered with Caesar dressing. Now take a wrap and scoop 2 to 3 big tablespoons on the tortilla.
Divide some cheese on the wrap. Roll the tortilla in a burrito shape then cut in half. Your dinner is ready to serve.
What food goes with Caesar salad wrap?
You can eat these wraps on their own and not miss anything but there as so many recipes that you can include a side dish like:
Other wrap recipes
If you love wrap recipes you definitely have to take a look at these recipes:
I hope you love this shredded chicken Caesar wrap recipe!
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE TORTILLA CHANNEL NEWSLETTER FOR FREE TO RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS INTO YOUR INBOX!
Looking for an easy, tasty lunch or dinner recipe? Try this shredded chicken caesar wrap. On the table in less than 30 minutes if you make it from scratch.
- 2 tortillas
- 1 cup Romana or iceberg lettuce
- 4 slices streaky bacon
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- ½ cup Caesar dressing
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Wash the lettuce and cut it into big chunks. Set the lettuce aside
- Cook your chicken breast in hot water for 20 minutes
- Cool for 2 minutes and shred the chicken with two forks. Put the chicken in a medium bowl. Add the lettuce to the bowl
- Cut the streaky bacon in thin slices. Add the bacon to the chicken and stir. Then take the dressing and add to the bowl
- Stir so all of the chicken and lettuce is covered with Caesar dressing
- Now take a wrap and scoop 2 to 3 big tablespoons on the tortilla.
- Divide cheese on the wrap before rolling the tortilla in a burrito shape. Cut in half
- Your dinner is ready to serve
Calories: 348; Fat: 15.5g; Carbs: 25g; Protein: 27g;