The best curry crab flatbread to enjoy an easy dinner on weekdays or in the weekend. You can even make this for lunch and be happy. It is the best of both world if you enjoy a curry and love a flatbread. Want to see how you can make the best curry crab flatbread? Lets get started!
What is great about flatbread is that with just a few tweaks you can turn it into a sandwich, a pizza, a snack or a side dish. Just like that you can turn it into dinner as well. If you make a batch of flatbreads you can store them in the freezer and take them out when you need them.
Just like for this curry crab flatbread that you can turn into dinner in no time.
Curry crab flatbread ingredients
What do you need to get from the store and on your ingredients list when you are going to make this flatbread recipe? Well you need the following ingredients:
- (Yufka) flatbreads
- Curry paste
- Crab meat
- Cherry tomatoes
- Parmesan cheese
How to make curry crab flatbread
Make or buy your favorite flatbreads and put them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Then take two tablespoons of you favorite curry (red, yellow or green curry) and mix it with a least two tablespoons of water. That way the paste gets less thick and easier to spread across the flatbread.
Take a spoon and spread the curry paste. Drain the crab meat and sprinkle on the flatbreads. Then slice the cherry tomatoes and put on top of the flatbread.
Pre heat the oven to 400℉/200℃ and put the curry crab flatbread in the oven for about 5 minutes. Take the baking tray out of the oven.
Sprinkle the finely sliced scallion on curry crab flatbread. Then shave pieces of the parmesan cheese and decorate the curry crab flatbread and serve immediately.
More flatbread recipes
This recipe was made with yufka tortillas but you can easily choose any of these flatbreads for this delicious dinner recipe. :
- Flavorsome soft vegan flatbread – a great vegan flatbread
- Tasty soft sweet potato flatbread – made with sweet potato and flour. The easiest flatbread ever
- Potato flatbread – made with regular potato and flour
- Chinese scallion flatbread – you have to make them a little bigger but these will taste great as well in this recipe
- Avocado paratha flatbread – avocado paratha is a very tasty flatbread
If you do not like crab meat or just want something different on your curry flatbread here are some options:
- Shrimp – they taste so good with curry if is easy to replace the crab with shrimp
- Chicken – do not like fish? Cut some chicken in small strips and bake with some oil. Then follow the recipe
- Lentils – replace the crab meat with lentils. Lentils and curry really go great together.
See how you can make curry crab flatbread
Want to see how you can make curry crab flatbread? Watch the video instruction below:
Have fun with this curry crab flatbread recipe! Made a recipe tag @thetortillachannel on Instagram or PIN on Pinterest.
The best curry crab flatbread to enjoy an easy dinner on weekdays or in the weekend.It is the best of both world if you enjoy a curry and love a flatbread.
- 3 flatbread tortillas
- 1 can crab meat
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp water
- Put flatbread on a bake tray lined with parchment paper
- Add the water to the curry paste so the paste will not be as thick
- Spread a tbsp of paste on a flatbread
- Sprinkle crab meat on the flatbread
- Add sliced cherry tomatoes on the flatbread
- Pre heat the oven at 400℉/200℃ and bake curry crab flatbread for 5 minutes
- Decorate with scallions and parmesan
- Serve immediately
Calories: 198; Fat: 6.8g; Carbs: 22.4g; Protein: 11g;