We are having pancakes, not just any pancakes we are having fluffy banans coconut pancakes!
Yes, pancakes are the ultimate kid’s favorite food. The ones I am sharing are a little different, with banana and organic coconut flour. Are you ready to learn how to make the easiest fluffy banana coconut pancakes? Let’s get started!
I am going to share a number of pancake recipes this year because who doesn’t love pancakes? I love them and have shared these vegan peanut butter pancake before.
Pancakes are great for breakfast or lunch, kids love them and you can make them quite healthy with lots of fruit.
These are made with coconut flour. That means that you require very little flour as coconut flour can absorb a lot of liquid.
If you take the same measurement as normal flour it would be all flour and no liquid.
Even though it is coconut flour you can hardly taste any coconut so no worries if your children do not like the taste of coconut.
They will taste the banana mostly. I like the structure of these pancakes as they are a little thicker than usual.
Banana coconut pancakes
To make coconut pancakes you need a number of ingredients. Put the following ingredients on your grocery list:
- Coconut flour
- Baking soda
- Baking powder
- Coconut oil
- Low-fat milk
- Agave syrup
- Arrowroot powder, optional
How to make fluffy coconut pancakes
Banana has a tendency to brown quite easily if you cook the pancakes on high heat you will get very dark pancakes.
Further, be careful when turning these pancakes with the banana and coconut flour they can be very fragile. So use all the support you can get when you turn the pancake.
Other pancake recipes
If you love pancakes take a look at these delicious pancake recipes:
- Sweet Dutch baby pancake
- Traditional Dutch pancakes
- Vegan banana peanut butter pancake
- Sweet pancake muffin bites
How to make the easiest fluffy banana coconut pancakes
Want to know how you can make the easiest fluffy banana coconut pancakes? Watch the 1-minute food inspiration video below:
Have fun with the easiest fluffy banana coconut pancakes recipe!
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE TORTILLA CHANNEL NEWSLETTER FOR FREE TO RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS INTO YOUR INBOX!
Pancakes are the ultimate kids favorite food. The easiest fluffy banana coconut pancakes are different with the banana and coconut flour. Lets get started!
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup low fat milk
- ½ tablespoon agave syrup
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp arrowroot powder, optional
- Mash the banana in a bowl. Add the milk, 2 eggs, coconut oil and the agave syrup. Whisk until fully combined
- Put the coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, a pinch of salt and optionally the arrowroot flour in a big bowl. Stir through
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until fully combined
- Let the batter stand for 3 minutes. The batter will thicken as the coconut flour absorbs the liquid. If the batter is to thick add about a tbsp of milk and combine
- Heat a lightly greased pan on medium-low heat.
- Take a gravy spoon and drop one spoon full in the pan and spread the batter out a little.
- Cook for about 2 minutes before carefully turning the pancake (preferably with 2 spatulas or a spatula and knife). Then cook the other side for another 2 minutes
- Keep a close eye on the pancakes, as they burn easily.
- Serve hot
Calories: 80; Fat: 4.1g; Carbs: 8.7g; Protein: 2.3g