Pizza time and what a pizza we are making. Tuna pizza is an easy, simple and tasty pizza. You can put it together for a fast week night dinner or on the weekend!
Last week I shared my sweet potato flatbread and this week I am sharing a great way to use them. You can eat them as a lunch bite or if you stack them up for dinner. Are you ready to see how you can make easy sweet potato flatbread tuna pizza? Lets get started!
The sweet potato flatbread is a great combination with tuna. You can have this pizza recipe on the table in less than 20 minutes.
That is why it is always good to have a batch of flatbread in your freezer. You can also eat flatbread with:
Tuna flatbread pizza
So how am I making this pizza? I start with the sauce and use the following ingredients:
- Sweet potato flatbread
- Bell pepper
- Cherry tomatoes
For the sauce:
- Tomato puree
- Olive oil
- Herbs (Italian pizza herbs like oregano, basil, parsley, garlic powder and black pepper)
How to make tuna pizza
Put tomato puree in a bowl. Add water, olive oil and herbs. Whisk to combine the ingredients and turn them in a sauce and spread it on the sweet potato flatbreads.
Then add the following ingredients on the flatbread and sprinkle it on the pizza crust:
- some thinly sliced white onions
- thin sliced red bell pepper
- canned tuna
- halved cherry tomatoes
Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella on the flatbread. All it now needs is some oven time. Preheat your oven at 420℉/200℃. Now bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Decorate with fresh rucola for a nutty flavor and you have a beautiful pizza that is ready to serve.
Other pizza recipes
If you like this pizza recipe you will love these recipes as well:
- No knead dough pan pizza – made with the easiest pizza dough you can find
- Bar style double pizza – another great tortilla pizza recipe you can make in a skillet and the oven
- Vegan pizza recipe – try this double pizza without meat, poultry or fish
- Pita pizza – another great pizza made with soft fluffy pita bread
See how to make sweet potato flatbread tuna pizza
Want to see how you can make easy sweet potato flatbread tuna pizza? Watch the video instruction below and follow along:
I love comments so let me know your thoughts on this recipe in the comment box below. What are your favorite toppings on a pizza?
Easy sweet potato tuna flatbread pizza crust shows that you can make a delicious pizza from flatbread in no time. With fresh vegetables, tuna and cheese.
- 3 sweet potato flatbread
- 2 cans of tuna (80 grams cans)
- 1 can of tomato puree
- 2 tbsp of water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Italian herbs
- 1 finely sliced onion
- 1 finely sliced bell peppers
- 1 cup of halved cherry tomato
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup of rucola
- Put tomato puree in a bowl. Add water, olive oil and herbs. Whisk to combine
- Put 3 sweet potato flatbread on a baking tray. Spread the sauce on the flatbread
- Spread the onions, bell peppers and tuna on the flatbread
- Now add the halved cherry tomatoes
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella on the flatbread
- Preheat the oven at 420℉/200℃
- Bake the pizza for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted
Calories: 452; Fat: 12.3g; Carbs: 63.4g; Protein: 28.2g