Wraps or flour tortillas are the best. They are a great for an easy lunch. All you need is the right ingredients. Just stack it up or roll it up and you can enjoy your favorite tortilla wrap. Are you ready to learn how you can make this easy wrap recipe? Lets get started!
Do you know those days when you do not feel like eating bread or a sandwich for lunch? Make yourself a tortilla wrap.
Want to go out and have a picknick outdoor? Add some easy wrap recipes to your picknick basket and you have a great lunch option.
Looking for an easy snack recipe that you can make ahead? Then you can make tasty pinwheels.
You can make them tortilla wraps with flour, water, salt and:
- Olive oil
Choose your flour well it has a big impact on the tast of the tortilla. You can use:
- Wheat flour
- All purpose flour
- Spelt flour
- Chickpea flour
- Corn flour
- Rice flour
Want to learn everything there is to know about to tortillas? Read the ultimate guide to how to make tortillas. If you want to know how do you make these easy tortilla wraps? Take a look below.
Easy wrap ingredients
To make this lunch wrap you need a handful of ingredients on your grocery shopping list. Take a look at what you need to get:
- Cream cheese
- Grated parmesan
- Sun dried tomatoes
How to make wrap recipes
Making a wrap you can choose to warm the wrap before assembling it. It is not a necessity though. If you want warm wrap. Preheat your oven at 400℉/200℃.
Wrap the tortilla wraps in aluminum foil and let them warm for 8-10 minutes. Start with your first tortilla wrap and spread 2 to 3 tablespoons of cream cheese as the base of your tortilla.
Finely slice your iceberg lettuce and sprinkle it on top of the tortilla. Then grate your parmesan cheese as this is the next layer on your tortilla.
Now it is time for avocado slices. Put them on one side of the tortilla wrap and top it off with sun dried tomatoes.
Finally fold the tortilla or you can roll up the tortilla and cut it in half. Your easy tortilla wrap is ready to serve.
Other easy wrap recipes
If you like this recipe you will love these other easy wrap recipes as well:
- Avocado salmon wrap – this is one of my favorite wrap recipes. You can eat it for lunch or dinner, made with salmon
- Chicken Caesar wrap – if you love wraps and chicken this will be your new favorite dish. It’s made with a super yummy dressing
- Cream cheese pinwheels – a super easy pinwheel recipe that you can serve on your next party
- Lunch wrap with a bite – a totally vegan recipe that does not need any meat or poultry
- Easy lunchbox wrap – put this wrap in your kids lunchbox instead of a sandwich they will love it
- BLT wrap – an easy and tasty lunch or dinner wrap that you can take along on a picknick
I hope you love this shredded chicken Caesar wrap recipe!
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE TORTILLA CHANNEL NEWSLETTER FOR FREE TO RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS INTO YOUR INBOX!
Looking for a tasty and easy wrap recipes? Stop looking because here you can find a great tortilla wrap. It is a vegetarian wrap with a lot of bite.
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 cup parmesan
- 8 sun dried tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce
- Take a tortilla and spread 2 to 3 tablespoons of cream cheese on the tortilla
- Sprinkle finely sliced iceberg lettuce on top of the tortilla
- Grate parmesan cheese and divide about half of the cheese on the tortilla
- Next put avocado slices on the wrap. Put them on one side of the tortilla wrap
- Lastly top the wrap with 4 sun dried tomatoes
- Now fold the tortilla and your easy tortilla wrap is ready to serve
You can eat the tortilla wrap cold or warm. If you want warm tortilla wraps preheat the oven at 400℉/200℃. Wrap the tortillas in aluminium foil and warm for 8-10 minutes
Calories: 394; Fat: 34g; Carbs: 13g; Protein: 13g;