Today we have a healthy mango smoothie without milk or yogurt so also totally vegan.
It contains fruit, fruit and only fruit. Cool it in the fridge and you have a great breakfast or freeze and make your own ice cream. Ready to learn how to make healthy mango smoothie recipe? Let’s get started!
Nothing can improve your health more than what you eat. If you think it is difficult to change your lifestyle I can tell it is easier than you think.
Start by choosing vegetables with your dinner and eat fruit every day.
Fruits are known to contain a lot of natural sugars. I love fruit and incorporate them in my recipes like with the sweet organic apple pie galette.
But beside fruit being delicious, it also has a number of health benefits. That is why I make mango banana smoothie all the time and any type of fruit I have in the house.
The best thing about summer is you have so much fresh fruits and vegetable that are available.
As fruit can go bad really fast you can put it in the fridge or freezer. Fruits like mango and berries can be kept in the freezer really well.
Buy what is in season and just freeze although today it seems like you can buy seasonal fruit all year round instead of just in summer.
Mango banana smoothie ingredients
To make this easy fruit smoothie you only need five ingredients. Be sure to have the following fruits available:
- Kiwi gold
- Lime juice
- Blueberries (optional)
Fruit health benefits
- Mango – help improve skin quality and has skin repairing qualities? Mango is also known to help reduce your blood pressure and help protect against cancer. Further, it also helps lowering blood pressure and help protect against cancer.
- Banana – is known to help reduce your blood pressure and help protect against cancer. Further banana helps to lower the blood pressure and helps protect against cancer.
- Kiwi gold – is also known to have a lot of health benefits like improving digestion, reducing blood pressure, prevent, help treat asthma, boost your immune system, help improve skin quality and skin-repairing qualities
- Lime juice – relieve from asthma, fight a cold, improve digestion, promote weight loss, prevents gum bleeding.
- Blueberries – are known to help protect against cancer and helps to lower blood pressure and has overall health benefits.
Can you imagine what it would do if you combine all of these fruits into one smoothie?
How to make a mango smoothie
This is such an easy recipe. Peel the skin from the mango, banana, and kiwis. Cut the mango flesh off the pit and cut the mango in big chunks.
Put it in a blender. Squeeze the lime juice and add it to the blender as well. Close the blender and let the blender run.
If you have a smoothie option on your blender use it. It will run slower.
You will get a thick full smoothie. Chill in the fridge or serve immediately.
Other fruit recipes
Besides this smoothie recipe you can find even more fruit recipes on the Tortilla Channel:
See how to make a healthy mango smoothie
Want to see how you can make this healthy mango banana smoothie? Watch the instruction video below:
I hope you enjoyed this easy smoothie recipe!
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE TORTILLA CHANNEL NEWSLETTER FOR FREE TO RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS INTO YOUR INBOX!
Fruits are know to have a lot of of benefits. That is why I make this healthy mango smoothie containing tropical fruits. Lets get started!
- 1 mango
- ½ banana
- 2 kiwi gold
- 1 lime juice
- ½ cup of blue berries
- Peel all of the fruits
- Slice mango in big chunks and put in blender
- Add banana and kiwi
- Now add the lime juice
- Blend the ingredients into a smoothie
- Now add the blue berries and blend shortly
- Serve immediately
Calories: 205; Fat: 1.3g; Carbs: 50.7g; Protein: 3.2g;