Try honey garlic butter when you are looking for an easy sauce that you can use to flavor all your vegetables or meats.
Make this sauce and just cover your main ingredient in it. Because just about everything goes with honey and garlic. This recipe is so easy you only need 5 ingredients, no more. Ready to learn how you can make this honey garlic butter sauce? Let’s get started!
The best thing about this butter is you can use it two ways. You can prepare it and use it straight away in your recipes or you can make it and let it set.
Preserve in the fridge and use whenever you need it. Makes your cooking even easier. You can bake your chicken breast, cod filets, vegetables or shrimp in a pan and then add the butter.
Then you only need to sauté the main ingredient for a couple of minutes. Using vegetables, chicken breast, fish or shrimp it requires no more than 10 minutes before they are done.
On the table and you are ready to eat. This will be your go-to recipe, I promise.
Honey garlic butter ingredients
This recipe contains just 5 ingredients so you do not need a whole lot of items on your shopping list. I can imagine that you have most of these ingredients in your fridge or kitchen pantry. You need:
- Unsalted butter
How to make honey butter garlic
To make this recipe all you need is a small saucepan. Preheat it over low to medium heat. Add the butter and let it melt.
Let the butter bubble before you add the garlic. Stir the garlic through the pan because you do not want it to brown but stay a neutral color.
If your garlic browns to fast you know the heat is too high. Then add the honey and again stir it through the butter until the honey is completely dissolved.
Squeeze the lemon over the butter sauce and whisk through. Chop the parsley ultra fine and finally add it to the pan.
Let it simmer for about 1 minute and your butter sauce is ready to use or serve.
- Use fresh lemon this gives the sauce a fresh flavor
- Prevent your garlic from browning by controlling the heat. Let your butter take on the flavor of the garlic
- There are many different types of honey just like wine or olive oil. Try and experiment which flavor you like best
- If you use fresh butter and want to store this garlic butter you can keep it for about seven days in the fridge
Other honey garlic recipes
Honey garlic is the perfect combination if you love this butter recipe you definitely have to take a look at these recipes:
- Honey garlic chicken – made in a skillet for extra flavor. Just let your chicken thighs brown and you will have one of the best chicken dishes you ever tried
- Shrimp with honey garlic – done in no time if you love shrimp than this is recipe is for you!
I hope you enjoy this honey garlic butter sauce as much as I do. Have fun making this recipe! Made a recipe please tag @thetortillachannel on INSTAGRAM, PIN on PINTEREST and like us on FACEBOOK for more information and updates.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE TORTILLA CHANNEL NEWSLETTER FOR FREE TO RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS INTO YOUR INBOX!
Looking for an amazing honey garlic butter recipe? Try this easy recipe that is great with your vegetables, chicken or shrimp. You will love it.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 big cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Take a small saucepan and melt the butter over low-medium heat
- First, add the garlic and stir continuously so it can go soft
- Then add the honey. Stir until the honey has dissolved in the butter and is thoroughly combined.
- Squeeze in the lemon juice in the pan and add the finely chopped parsley. Let it simmer for about a minute and your butter sauce is done
Calories: 136: Fat: 11.5g; Carbs: 9.1g; Protein: 0.3g;