Honey garlic carrots are made with the easiest honey garlic butter. Turn your boring vegetables into your favorite veggie recipe.
No parboiling needed and no food prep needed. No, this recipe is so easy you will be wondering why you did not find it before. So are you ready to learn how you can make honey garlic carrots? Let’s get started!
If you oven-roast your veggies a natural sweetness comes out. Add the best honey garlic butter and you get an even better version of your favorite vegetables.
What makes it even sweeter (pun intended) is that you put the vegetables in the oven and you can almost forget it. Ok turn it once but that is all you need to do.
You will save so much time and when the time is up you have soft, tasty vegetables that will brighten up your dinner.
Honey garlic ingredients
If you want to make this recipe put the following ingredients on your grocery list so you can start:
- Fresh parsley
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
How to make honey garlic carrots
Start this recipe and preheat your oven to 425°F/220°C. Then put a piece of baking paper on your baking tray and set aside.
Trim ends of the carrots to remove the greens from the carrots. Then wash and peel all the carrots with a knife.
Now melt the butter in a small pan over medium heat. Then add the garlic and stir through the butter so it flavors the butter for about a minute. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
Now add the honey in the pan and stir through until dissolved. Arrange the carrots on your baking sheet and pour the honey garlic butter on the carrots.
Make certain the carrots are all covered with honey garlic butter. Put the baking tray in the middle of the oven. Let the carrots roast for 10 minutes. Turn halfway through the baking time.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Finely chop the parsley and garnish your carrots. Ready to serve.
Other vegetable recipes
If you love vegetables take a look at these veggie recipes:
- Green beans recipe – another great oven baked vegetable recipe
- Veggie stir fry – vegetable stir fry that is colorful and eaten with tacos. Your favorite new taco recipe
- Yellow chickpea curry – a delicious vegetable curry recipe. Made with chickpea and snow peas
- Tex-Mex vegetarian tortilla lasagna – make lasagna with vegetables and tortillas
- Oven roasted tomato salsa – One of my favorite salsas made with oven roasted tomatoes, onion, garlic, scallions and more
- Cauliflower cream soup – this soup is full with more vegetables and so creamy
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do. Have fun making this honey garlic carrot recipe and try your new favorite vegetables!
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE TORTILLA CHANNEL NEWSLETTER FOR FREE TO RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS INTO YOUR INBOX!
Turn your boring vegetables into your new favorite carrot recipe. This honey garlic carrots recipe tastes amazing. It easy and done in no time. Try it!
- 2 pounds carrots
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 big clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Trim the ends of carrots and remove the greens
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the garlic when the butter is completely melted. Stir to flavor the butter for about 1 minute. The add the honey and stir until completely dissolved
- Arrange the carrots on the baking tray. Pour the honey garlic butter on the carrots and completely cover the carrots
- Roast the carrots for 20 minutes and turn halfway through the baking time
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Finely chop the parsley and sprinkle on the carrots to decorate
- Ready to serve
You can season with salt and pepper if desired but not necessary.
Calories: 278; Fat: 15g; Carbs: 35g; Protein: 2.2g