How to make mango tart galette that is the perfect dessert recipe you will love!
It is easy to make, it is sweet but not too sweet and so delicious. Are you ready to learn how you can make your own mango nutty Nutella pie galette? Let’s get started!
I am addicted to this homemade Nutella and as you may have seen I put in on just about everything you can imagine.
This mango recipe is great with an afternoon cup of tea or to serve as a dessert. You will make anybody happy with this recipe.
Especially in summer when there are mangos everywhere. Take a ripe mango because these are ultra sweet without having to add sugar or sweetener.
Mango tart ingredients
You just need eight ingredients in this recipe to make this delicious mango nutty Nutella pie galette. All you need for this recipe is:
- vegetable butter
- ice cold water
- pinch of salt
- homemade Nutella
- almond milk
How to make mango pie galette
It is one of my favorite recipes. The taste of chocolate really enhances the flavor of the mango. So the more you put on it the sweeter it gets.
Everybody can make a galette. I use a kitchen machine to make the dough but you can easily make it by hand. You need to knead it through longer if you make the dough by hand.
If you use a kitchen machine just put the flour, vegetable butter together and add the sugar, ice cold water and pinch of salt.
Mix it with the kitchen machine until you have a flexible dough and let it rest in the refrigerator. Now all you need to do is thinly slice your mango.
Roll the dough and cover with hazelnut spread before decorating with mango.
Now fold the crust and use some almond milk to brush it before you sprinkle it with sugar. In a preheated oven at 400℉ for 35-40 minutes and you are done. Ready to serve!
More easy baking recipes
If you like to bake then check out some of my other favorite baking recipes as well:
- Sweet organic apple pie galette
- Chocolate fruit-pecan pie
- Delicious carrot cake
- Sweet pull apart chocolate and nut bread
How to make a mango nutty Nutella pie galette
Want to see how you can make a mango tart galette made with nutty Nutella spread? Watch the 1-minute instruction video so you can follow along and make it at home.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe how to make a mango nutty Nutella pie galette!
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE TORTILLA CHANNEL NEWSLETTER FOR FREE TO RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS INTO YOUR INBOX!
A mango, some home made Nutella and a good crust. Are you ready to make this mango nutty Nutella pie galette. Lets get started!
- 200 g flour
- 100 g vegan butter (thin slices)
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp of ice cold water
- 1 mango
- Pinch of salt
- 4-5 tbsp hazelnut paste
- 1/4 cup of almond milk and 1/2 tbsp of sugar to brush and coat the crust
- Combine flour and butter in a food processor
- Add sugar, pinch of salt and lastly the water to get a consistent dough
- Leave to rest for 30 minutes in the fridge
- Thinly slice the mango set aside
- Take the pie dough and roll it into a 10-12 inch circle with rolling pin
- Preheat the oven at 400F/200C
- Brush 4-5 tbsp home made Nutella in the middle of the pie dough. Leave about 1 inch of the edge free
- Put the slices of mango in a circle on the dough
- Fold the edge of the dough over the mango as the crust
- Brush the crust with almond milk. Sprinkle the crust with sugar
- Bake for 35-40 minutes in the oven
- Server immediately
Calories: 185; Fat: 6.1g; Carbs: 25.9g; Protein: 4.2g;