This quesadilla sauce is the best for all your quesadillas!
Just dip your quesadilla in and you know why this is such a great sauce. It is spicy and sweet. So are you looking for some easy ways to prepare quesadilla sauce at home? Let’s get started!
If you love quesadillas then you need a sauce for your quesadillas. Taco Bell is famous for their quesadilla sauce.
The perfect combination of a creamy sauce that is tangy and has enough spices to give your quesadillas that nice kick.
It really adds flavor to your quesadillas whether you make a simple chicken quesadilla or beef quesadillas. Just dip it in and I’m certain you will love it.
Quesadilla sauce ingredients
To make a great dip sauce you need a number of ingredients. Put the following ingredients on your grocery shopping list:
- Pickled Jalapeno
- Paprika powder
- Cayenne pepper
- Garlic powder
If you want to have a low-calorie version either use low-calorie mayonnaise or substitute the mayonnaise with some sour cream.
How to make quesadilla sauce
This may very well be the easiest sauce you have ever made. Start with finely chopping the Jalapeno pepper.
Add the mayonnaise into a small mixing bowl and add the minced pickled jalapeno and pickled jalapeno juice.
Then add the sugar, paprika powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, garlic powder. Thoroughly stir to combine the sauce.
Taste the sauce and add salt to taste. Your sauce is ready to serve.
Store the quesadilla sauce
The best way is to make and use your sauce. You can prepare this sauce in advance and store it in a glass jar.
Store it in the fridge and you can keep it for at least a week or even longer.
Other quesadilla recipes
If you love this dipping sauce you need some great quesadilla recipes to dip it in. So take a look at the following recipes for inspiration:
- Beef quesadillas – an easy recipe made with ground beef and spices. Done in no time
- Shrimp quesadilla – a great quesadilla recipe made with vegetables and shrimp
- Spicy chicken quesadilla – these are pan-fried and a bit spicy
- BBQ chicken quesadilla – made with the best BBQ sauce for a great dinner
- Oven-baked chicken quesadilla – made in the oven for some tasty toasty quesadillas
I hope you love this dipping sauce as much as I do and have fun making it!
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE TORTILLA CHANNEL NEWSLETTER FOR FREE TO RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS INTO YOUR INBOX!
Looking for a delicious sauce that is perfect with your quesadilla? Try this easy quesadilla sauce recipe. Super easy to make and really tasty!
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon pickled Jalapenos, minced
- 2 teaspoon pickled Jalapeno Juice
- ⅔ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- Measure the ingredients and put into a small bowl
- Stir all the ingredients together until properly combined
- Ready to serve
Calories: 131; Fat: 10g; Carbs: 9g; Protein: 0g;