This is an amazing smoke salmon recipe. Today we are serving the easiest salmon wrap!
Made with flour tortillas we make a great lunch recipe. You need about a handful of ingredients to make this dish. So are you ready to learn how to make salmon wraps? Let’s get started!
This is one easy recipe and so tasty. You can make it with smoked salmon or by fresh salmon from the market and slice it up in thin slices.
Both taste equally delicious and in both cases, you do not need any seasoning because salmon has a strong already.
In this recipe, we combine salmon with cream cheese because they really compliment each other just like salmon and avocado.
Ingredients that go great together.
Salmon wrap ingredients
To make this salmon wrap recipe you need a couple of ingredients.
Make certain you put the following items on your grocery shopping list:
- Flour tortillas
- Cream cheese
- Smoked salmon
- Roma or Iceberg Lettuce
- Red onion
How to make salmon wraps
To make this recipe you need either homemade tortillas but store-bought tortillas will do also. Take a tortilla and spread cream cheese on the tortilla.
You can choose natural cream cheese or cream cheese with herbs.
You can also mince one slice of salmon and stir it through the cream cheese with some lemon juice and garlic powder.
Then put 2-3 lettuce leaves on top of the cream cheese. Half the avocado and slice it. Then add 2-3 avocado slices on top of the tortilla.
Then add about a fourth of the smoked salmon on top of the avocado. Cut the onion in half and thinly slice the red onion.
Finish the wrap with finely sliced red onion. Roll up the wrap before you cut the tortilla in half. Repeat the other wraps.
Ready to serve.
Can you make salmon wraps ahead of time
Yes, you can make them about one day ahead of time. You can easily make them and store them in the fridge.
As you are using lettuce in this wrap recipe you can not store them in the freezer as lettuce doesn’t freeze well.
If you leave the lettuce out you can put them in the freezer.
Salmon wrap ingredients options
This is a really great recipe to add more of your favorite ingredients. You can add e.g.:
- Lettuce – you can use arugula lettuce instead of Iceberg lettuce or Roma lettuce
- Garlic butter – instead of cream cheese you can use soft garlic butter
- Tzatziki – substitute the cream cheese for tzatziki
- Honey garlic dressing – sprinkle some honey garlic dressing on your salmon before you wrap it up
- Capers – to give some saltiness to the recipe add some capers
- Cucumber – for additional freshness add some cucumbers
- Tomatoes – you can choose sun-dried tomatoes or just regular tomatoes both fit perfectly in this recipe
Other wrap recipes
Of course, you can find even more great wrap recipes on the Tortilla Channel. Take a look at these recipes:
- Tuna wrap
- Vegan wrap
- Chicken salad wrap
- Lunch wrap with a bite
- Caesar salad wrap
- BLT wrap
- Chicken lettuce wrap
I hope you love this salmon wrap recipe as much as I do! Have fun making it.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE TORTILLA CHANNEL NEWSLETTER FOR FREE TO RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS INTO YOUR INBOX!
Looking for the best salmon wrap you ever tried? Take a look at this easy how to make salmon wrap recipe. Delicious and on the table in no time!
- 4 tortillas
- 200 gram smoked salmon
- 1 avocado
- 4 tablespoons Cream cheese
- 1/2 red onion
- 8 Roma lettuce leaves or 1 cup Iceberg Lettuce
- Take a tortilla and spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese on the tortilla
- Put 2-3 lettuce leaves on top of the cream cheese
- Slice the avocado and add 2-3 avocado slices on the tortilla
- Then add a fourth of the smoked salmon on the avocado
- Finish with finely sliced red onion
- Roll the wrap and cut in half
- Ready to serve
Calories: 257; Fat: 16g; Carbs: 17g; Protein: 12.5g;