Shrimp tacos are an amazing dinner because you have them on the table in no time!
So no idea what to make? Take those big shrimps out of the freezer or cook them fresh. Put them on your favorite soft tortilla and you are done. Ready to learn how you can make this shrimp tacos recipe? Let’s get started!
I love shrimp because these are one of the fastest ingredients to cook with. Be aware that you do not cook them too long to prevent them from going rubbery.
Flavor them with your favorite seasoning like:
So if you are looking for a great recipe for #tacotuesday then this is your new favorite recipe. Because you have this recipe on the table.
Just add these almond flour tortillas which are pliable and soft and great to use as a base for your taco dish.
You will not even notice these are keto tortillas as they taste amazing.
Shrimp tacos ingredients
Making this taco recipe you need a number of ingredients on your shopping list.
Make certain you have the following available when you start:
- Small tortillas
- Large shrimp
- Pointed red peppers
- Olive oil
- Taco seasoning
How to make shrimp tacos
To make this recipe start with cleaning the big shrimp. Wash the shrimp with cold water and devein the shrimp.
If you use frozen shrimp instead of fresh, leave the shrimp in a bowl of water to thaw the shrimp.
Now a lot of slicing and dicing has to be done. First finely chop the onion, mince the garlic and put both aside.
Then cut the red pepper in thin julienne style strips and put them aside as well. Cut three slices of lemon. Put a skillet on the stove and heat to medium-hot.
Add the olive oil to the pan before you add the onion and garlic. Stir continuously until they are soft and translucent.
Then add the shrimp to the skillet and stir through the pan. They will rapidly change color and turn pink. Season with salt and pepper and finish with slices of lemon.
Now preheat a skillet and warm the small tortillas in a dry pan. Warm for about 30 seconds before turning the tortilla.
Keep the tortillas warm in a clean tea towel. Plate up and take a tortilla. Start with the red pepper, one or two scoops of shrimp and decorate with diced avocado.
Ready to serve.
Eat shrimp tacos with
You can eat this recipe just like this. Double the amount if you do. You can perfectly serve this recipe with:
Other shrimp recipes
If you love shrimp recipe you definitely have to take a look at these delicious recipes:
- Honey garlic shrimp
- Shrimp asparagus
- Oven-baked shrimp taquitos
- Shrimp croquettes
- Avocado shrimp tostadas
- Shrimp fajitas
I hope you love this dinner taco recipe as much as I do. Have fun making shrimp tacos!
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE TORTILLA CHANNEL NEWSLETTER FOR FREE TO RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS INTO YOUR INBOX!
Looking for the best shrimp tacos recipe? Then try these tacos. They are great to serve for dinner or as a late lunch. Serve with your side dish.
- 4 Tortillas
- 2 cups of shrimp
- ½ pointed bell peppers
- 1 small onion
- 1 small Avocado
- 7 Roma tomatoes
- 3 slices of lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- Wash the shrimp with cold water and devein the shrimp and set aside
- Finely chop the onion, mince the garlic and then cut the red pepper julienne and put them aside as well
- Cut three slices of lemon.
- Put a skillet on the stove and heat to medium-hot. Pour olive oil in the skillet before you add the onion and garlic to the pan. Stir continuously until they are soft and translucent
- Now add the shrimp to the skillet and stir through the pan. Stir while they rapidly change color and turn pink. Season with salt and pepper and finish with slices of lemon
- Preheat a skillet and warm the small tortillas in a dry pan. Warm for about 30 seconds before turning the tortilla
- Keep warm in a clean tea towel
- Take a tortilla and start with the red pepper, one or two scoops of shrimp and decorate with diced avocado
- Ready to serve
If you use frozen shrimp put the shrimp in a bowl with cold water to thaw the shrimp faster so you can devein the shrimp
Calories: 306; Fat: 18g; Carbs: 26g; Protein: 13g;