This Mexican steak taco recipe is the best. So if you are looking a simple and easy week night recipe give these tacos a try!
With tasty soft Mexican steak bites you and a handful of additional ingredients you will be fan for live. You can eat them all year round. Make the steak bites in your skillet or prepare them on the barbecue. Are you ready to learn how you can make this steak bites taco recipe? Lets get started!
If you are looking for an great week night taco recipe you should try this Mexican steak taco recipe. The steak bites are cooked medium to well done.
That is why this recipe is such a favorite because if you have little time you can have it on the table in no time. Seasoned with cajun seasoning and rest the bites in the cast iron skillet.
If you make this recipe with corn tacos you have a great gluten free dinner.
Mexican steak taco ingredients
If you want to make this steak taco recipe you need a couple of ingredients. As this is made with steak bites it is the main ingredient. Be sure the add the following to your list:
How to make Mexican steak tacos
Start with making the steak bites in 6 minutes and set aside. Then heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet so you can sauté the onion, garlic and bell pepper until soft and translucent. This takes about 4-5 minutes.
Cut the mushrooms in 4 and add to the skillet. Pan fry until the mushrooms are nice and brown this will take 3 minutes.
Now it is time to preheat the oven to 400℉/200℃ and warm the flour tortillas wrapped in aluminum foil for about 7-8 minutes.
Warm the steak bites in the oven in the skillet covered with aluminum foil in the oven for 5 minutes. You can do this while you are warming the flour tortillas.
Now stack the tacos by:
- starting with sliced iceberg lettuce
- then two to three tablespoons bell pepper mushrooms mix
- and then the steak bites
Eat this steak taco recipe with
This recipe is great as it is but you can make it taste even better. Take a look at the following recipes that you can add or eat with these tacos:
- Pico de gallo – a great dip that you can sprinkle on top of your tacos. It has a sharp taste that fits perfectly with the steak bites
- Garlic mushrooms – is a great addition to your taco recipe. Especially garlic and this steak is a delicious combination
- Guacamole – tacos and avocado guacamole is a great combination. Give this perfect fit a try
- Chimichurri – this is a great sauce that you can add to your steak tacos
Other taco recipes
If you love tacos your are in the right place because you can find a lot of taco recipes on the Tortilla Channel:
- The best beef tacos
- Ground turkey tacos
- Huevos rancheros tacos
- Pork carnitas taco
- Falafel burger pita taco
- Keto fresh fish taco
I hope you love this steak tacos as much as I do. Have fun making this steak taco recipe! Made a recipe please tag @thetortillachannel on INSTAGRAM, PIN on PINTEREST and like us on FACEBOOK for more information and updates.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE TORTILLA CHANNEL NEWSLETTER FOR FREE TO RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS INTO YOUR INBOX!
Looking for an easy steak taco recipe? Try this steak bites tacos. It is a very easy recipe with lots of flavor. Mexican steak tacos are delicious.
- 300 gram Steak bites
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 small onion
- 200 gram Mushrooms
- ½ bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Iceberg lettuce
- Start with making the steak bites in 6 minutes and set aside
- Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet. Sauté the onion, garlic and bell pepper until soft and translucent. This takes about 4-5 minutes
- Cut the mushrooms in 4 and add to the skillet. Pan fry until the mushrooms are nice and brown this will take 3 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400℉/200℃ and warm the tortillas wrapped in aluminum foil for about 7-8 minutes.
- Warm the steak bites in the oven covered with aluminum foil in the oven for 5 minutes while warming the tortillas
- Stack the tacos, starting with sliced iceberg lettuce then two to three tablespoons mushrooms mix and then the steak bites
- Ready to serve
Calories: 337; Fat: 11.7g; Carbs: 25.5g; Protein: 33.4g;