As you may have noticed I love to make bread and every once in a while I’m experimenting with a bread recipe. This time I’m sharing a sweet bread recipe a pull apart chocolate and nuts bread. It contains spelt flour, cocoa and lots of pecan nuts so what is not to love about this recipe. Are you ready to learn how you can make sweet pull apart chocolate and nuts bread? Lets get started!
Todays post is made possible with the great ingredients of Body and Fit shop. They have some great organic products that are great when you love baking as much as I do.
This recipe contains:
- Choco nibs
- Pecan nuts
This bread is really simple. Start with making a yeast mixture from the water, yeast and tbsp of sugar. Set aside for 5-10 minutes so the yeast can be activated.
Then add all of the ingredients (with exception of the pecan nuts and choco nibs) in a bowl and stir with a wooden spoon. The dough needs to proof and will double in size (about 1 hour). When the proofing is done you can knead the dough for the first time and roll it out into a square.
Now sprinkle choco nibs and pecan nuts on the dough. Slice the square into six equal slices and put them on top of eachother. Cut these six layers of dough into 10 equal parts and put them in a baking form.
Let the dough proof for another hour so the dough will double in size. Bake at 350℉ for 35 minutes and let it cool. Ready to serve with some homemade Nutella or peanut butter. Yum
How to make sweet pull apart chocolate and nuts bread
Want to see how you can make sweet pull apart chocolate and nuts bead? Watch the 1 minute instruction video:
Have fun with this sweet pull apart chocolate and nuts bread recipe! Made a recept tag @thetortillachannel on Instagram or PIN it to Pinterest and follow me here.
I love to know your thoughts on this sweet pull apart chocolate and nuts bread recipe so leave them in the comment box below.
A bread recipe for sweet pull apart chocolate and nuts bread. It contains spelt flour, cocoa, cocoa nibs and lots of pecan nuts. Lets get started!
- 1½ cups wheat flour
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 4 tablespoons vegan butter
- ¾ cups almond milk
- ¼ cup warm water
- 7 gram yeast
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ¼ teaspoons salt
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- ¼ cup of choco nibs
- 1 cup of pecan nuts cut into small pieces
- Add yeast and tbsp of sugar to warm water and let it froth for 5-10 minutes
- Heat the milk and melt the butter
- Put the flour, cocoa in a bowl with the salt and sugar and stir
- Now add milk butter mixture and the yeast mixture and stir into the flour
- Stir until you get a cohesive dough and cover with foil. Let it proof for 1-1½ hour or until double in size
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes and roll into a square. Sprinkle the pecan nuts and choco nibs on the dough
- Slice the dough into 6 strips and stack the strips of dough on top of each into 2 stacks of 3 slices and cut each stack 10 equal parts.
- Spray the bread pan with cooking spray. Put dough in a bread pan per stack so that it overlaps
- Cover the pans with plastic wrap and let the dough proof for another half hour
- Preheat the oven at 350 ℉ bake the bread in 35 minutes
Calories: 398; Fat: 8.4g; Carbs: 72.5g; Protein: 10.5g;