The best breakfast burrito is made with eggs, bacon, and vegetables.
Making sure you get a great start to the day. This burrito is done in less than 10 minutes and freezer proof you so can make them ahead of time. Want to learn how you can make the best breakfast burritos? Let’s get started!
These burritos are the best because all that you need is wrapped inside a soft tortilla. If you ever need a hearty breakfast or lunch this is your recipe.
Bacon, eggs, and vegetables are the perfect combo for a Sunday breakfast.
Make a bigger batch and put them in the freezer, wrapped in foil. That way you always have a great breakfast burrito when you crave one.
What makes burritos so amazing they are literally done in no time. You do not need more than 10 minutes to make these.
How amazing is that?
Breakfast burrito ingredients
Bacon and eggs preferably scrambled are one of my favorite egg dishes. Wrapped in a tortilla this breakfast burrito has become the best breakfast burritos ever.
To make this recipe you need the following ingredients:
- Flour tortillas
- Bell pepper
- Kidney beans
- Sun-dried tomatoes
How to make the best breakfast burrito
Real easy. First start with put some olive or vegetable oil in a preheated pan and pan fry the bell pepper, onion, and bacon.
When the bell pepper and onion is soft and the bacon crisp, add the mushrooms. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes, put it in a bowl and put aside.
Then whisk the eggs with some salt and pepper to taste and heat the pan again. Put the egg mixture in the frying pan and stir with a wooden spoon.
Keep stir until the egg turns into scrambled egg. Take from the stove. Now take a burrito and start putting the burrito together.
Start with two to three tablespoons of the egg mixture. Then add some vegetable bacon mix and two tablespoons of kidney beans.
Two or three sun-dried tomatoes. Wrap like a burrito. If you like you can warm the burrito for 4 to 5 minutes in the oven at 420℉/200℃.
Cut in half and serve.
Store breakfast burritos
When you make these burritos you can store them in multiple ways:
- Cling film – if you want to eat them on the same day or take along for lunch wrap them in cling foil. This to prevent the tortilla from going dry
- Refrigerator – if you want to eat the burritos the next day again wrap in cling film and put them in the fridge to preserve their freshness
- Freezer – the breakfast burritos are freezer friendly. Wrap the burritos individually in tin foil per burrito.
You can eat these burritos cold but if you want them warm preheat the oven to 400℉/200℃ while you thaw them if they are frozen.
Keep the burritos wrapped in tinfoil when you warm them for 5 to 7 minutes. If you put the burrito in the oven without tin foil the tortilla will go brown and hard.
It will then become chimichangas instead of a burrito.
More easy breakfast tortilla recipes
Looking for more easy breakfast tortilla recipe ideas take a look at these:
- Cracking backing and egg cups
- Vegan smart wrap
- Easy tortilla huevos rancheros
- Breakfast quesadilla
- Breakfast enchiladas
See how you can make the best breakfast burrito
Want to see how you can make the best breakfast burritos at home? Watch this video with step by step instructions below:
Have fun making the best breakfast burrito recipe!
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE TORTILLA CHANNEL NEWSLETTER FOR FREE TO RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS INTO YOUR INBOX!
The best breakfast burrito is made with eggs, bacon and vegetables.This burrito is done in less than 10 minutes and freezer friendly so make them ahead.
- 3 medium size tortillas
- 3 eggs
- 1 onion diced
- ½ bell pepper
- 6 mushrooms sliced
- 3 slices of bacon chopped thin
- 1 80 gram can of kidney beans
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp of baking product to scramble eggs
- Pre heat pan and add vegetable oil
- Pan fry the bell pepper, onion until soft then add bacon
- When bacon is crisp add the mushrooms. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes until mushrooms as soft as well
- Whisk eggs with some salt and pepper to taste. Add some baking product and put the egg mixture in the frying pan. Stir with a wooden spoon until the egg turns into scrambled egg. Take from the stove.
- Take a burrito and put two or three tablespoons of egg on it. Then add some vegetable bacon mix and two tablespoons of kidney beans. Two or three sun-dried tomatoes
- Wrap like a burrito and serve
If you like you can warm the burrito for 4 to 5 minutes in the oven at 420℉/200℃
Calories: 530g; Fat: 26.1g; Carbs: 51.3g; Protein: 24.7g;