Today you are going to see how you can make a vegan wrap. A wrap recipe that is easy, fast and simple.
So if you struggle with finding tasty and delicious vegan tortilla recipes? You just found a recipe that will you can make for lunch, brunch of dinner. Ready to learn how you can make this easy vegan wrap recipe? Lets get started!
Tortilla wraps are a favorite on the Tortilla channel. It is the foundation of a lot of my recipes. Just take a look at the tortilla wraps:
Reason why? Because you can make a tasty meal in no time with wraps. It also has so many options. You can add just about any ingredient you like. Even if you are a vegan, vegetarian or not you can create a delicious wrap.
You can easily make your own flour tortillas at home. But as you may know you never have to get bored with tortillas as there are many different variation of tortilla flatbread. You can make:
- Potato roti flatbread
- Roti with dahl
- Soft flatbread
- Yufka Turkish flatbread
- Sweet potato flatbread tortilla
If you want to learn about all the different tortillas you can make you can read it in my how to make tortilla guide.
So if you have no idea what to make for dinner? Get your tortilla wraps out of the freezer and start assembling.
Vegan wrap ingredients
If you want to make this tortilla recipe you need the following ingredients:
How to make vegan wrap
If you want to make this recipe start by making some homemade hummus. Take two or three tablespoons of the hummus and spread it on the wrap.
Finely cut the iceberg lettuce and sprinkle this on the hummus. Then divide your sun dried tomatoes. I like to get marinade sun dried tomatoes and include some of the flavored olive oil.
Then it is time for the olives. You can put them on whole but it is easier to eat if you cut them fine like you would an onion
Complete your wrap with slices of avocado. Now all you have to do is fold the tortilla wrap and serve on a plate.
Eat vegan wrap with
You can easily eat this wrap just as it is but you can also eat your wrap with:
More vegan wrap ingredients
If you are looking for more ingredients you can add to this wrap? Take a look at these options:
- Carrots – Finely slice them julienne style so really thinly sliced
- Scallions – cut the scallion in thin rings
- Red onions – also cut the red onions in thin slices
- Cherry tomatoes – half the cherry tomatoes
- Bell peppers – dice the bell peppers
- Cashew cheese – make vegan cheese and use as a spread
- Dates – if you want to add some sweet flavor to your wrap use some dates
- Pickles – pickles are the best slice them and add to your wrap
- Chickpeas or lentils – if you are looking for a bite add some beans like chickpeas, kidney beans or lentils
- Corn – take a can of corn and sprinkle on your wrap
- Pico de gallo – this tomato onion dip is a great addition to your wrap
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do. Have fun with this vegan wrap recipe! If you made a recipe tag @thetortillachannel on INSTAGRAM, PIN on PINTEREST and like us on FACEBOOK for more information and update.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE TORTILLA CHANNEL NEWSLETTER FOR FREE TO RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS INTO YOUR INBOX!
Looking for a tasty vegan wrap for lunch or dinner? Then this recipe is for you with simple ingredients. This delicious wrap is done in no time.
- 2 tortillas
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup of sliced Iceberg lettuce
- 4 tablespoons of hummus
- 8 pieces of sun dried tomatoes
- 8 green and black olives
- Take a tortilla and spread two tablespoons of hummus on one side
- Finely chop the iceberg lettuce and sprinkle on the hummus
- Divide the sun dried tomatoes on the tortilla
- Slice the olives and sprinkle on the tortilla
- Fold the tortilla and you are ready to serve
Calories: 343; Fat: 25g; Carbs: 27.5g; Protein: 6.5g;