How to make easy vegetable stir fry with tacos. Today’s post has everything to make you feel good. It has got color and taste and crunch. You can make this recipe in the summer but do not let the season stop. When you can buy vegetables you can make this recipe. Want to see how you can make easy vegetable stir fry with homemade tacos? Lets get started!
Of course it is very easy to prepare a vegetable dish in the summer when a lot of different types of vegetables are available.
Fortunately the basic ingredients of this recipe like garlic, onion and bell peppers are always available year round.
Because food becomes so much more appetising when it has color and this dish will make you smile from ear to ear.
Another advantage of vegetables is that you can prepare it in reasonably short time frame. Within half an hour you have these vegetable stir fry tacos on the table.
These veggie frenzy stir-fry gluten free tacos are flavoursome and wholesome and healthy and colorful. You won’t miss any meat in this recipe I promise.
These tacos work great on the BBQ as well. Just put a skillet on the BBQ and follow the directions in the recipe. If you want that smoky BBQ flavour just grill the peppers on the BBQ first before slicing them and sauté further.
Easy vegetable stir fry ingredients
This ingredient list is just a starting point because you can your easily add favorite vegetables to this recipe. You need the following for this stir fry:
- Homemade tacos shells
- Color bell pepper
- Red onion
- White onion
- Fresh ginger
- Green beans
- Cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Sweet soy sauce
- Sriracha sauce
How to make easy vegetable stir fry with tacos
Okay this dish does need a lot of dicing and slicing. Start with dicing the onions, the bell peppers, fresh ginger, garlic, the green beans. Half the tomatoes.
Heat a pan with water and boil the green beans for 8 to 10 minutes then drain before setting them aside. Then heat a cast iron skillet medium to hot with olive oil and add the bell peppers, the red and white onion until soft.
Stir fry while you add the garlic and ginger. Then add the green beens, tomatoes and lastly the mushrooms. Pan fry the vegetables until all are nice and soft before finally adding the soy sauce and Sriracha sauce.
Heat the oven at 300℉/150℃ and warm the corn taco shells for 10 minutes. Fill the corn taco shells and you are ready to serve. Buen provecho!
Green been cleaning tip
Small tip to cut the green beans. Take about a handful of beans and chop the top and bottom in one go and then through the middle.
I like how they look long so no chopping down the middle but you can cut the beans in half if you like. This is such a time saver compared to cleaning and cutting every bean separate.
Non vegetarian options
If you do want a non vegetarian option you can always add:
- Ground beef
Eat easy vegetable stir fry with
- Mexican rice – another great vegan recipe that goes great with this stir fry
- Peanut salsa – vegetable and peanuts are a great combination. Try with this peanut salsa
- Tomato salsa – this spicy salsa gives your vegetable tacos a great kick
- Guacamole – tacos and guacamole is a killer combo so add some to this dish
- Mexican fries – Crispy crunchy Mexican fries and crispy crunchy tacos. What is not to like
See how to make easy vegetable stir fry with tacos
Want to see how you can make easy vegetable stir fry with tacos? Watch the instruction video below:
I hope you enjoy this easy vegetable stir fry recipe! Made a recipe tag @thetortillachannel on Instagram or PIN on Pinterest .
We are making easy vegetable stir fry with homemade tacos that are gluten free. A healthy vegan recipe full vegetables and flavours.
- 4 corn tacos shells
- 3 color bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 white onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 10 gram ginger
- 150 grams green beans
- 10 mushrooms
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- Heat a pan with water and boil the green beans 8 to 10 minutes then drain.
- Slice the bell peppers and red onion Julienne.
- Slice the white onion fine as well as the garlic and ginger.
- Slice the mushrooms.
- Half the cherry tomatoes.
- Heat the oven at 300℉/150℃ and warm the corn taco shells for 10 minutes
- Heat the olive oil in a medium to hot pan.
- First soften the bell peppers, then add the onion (red and white).
- Stir fry and add the garlic and ginger. Stir some more before you add the green beens, tomatoes and lastly the mushrooms.
- Keep stiring until all the vegetables are nice and soft before adding the soy sauce and Sriracha.
- Fill the corn taco shells and serve.
If you do not have Sriracha you can substitute for a Chili pepper or Chili powder. If you do not like a spicy dish you can remove the Sriracha altogether.
Calories: 513; Fat: 21.7g; Carbs: 71.6g; Protein: 12.9g;